EENHOORN LLC PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed On: January 1, 2023
This Privacy Statement describes how Eenhoorn LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, and trade names (“Company” “we” or “us”) collects, handles and processes personally identifiable information including non-public personal information we obtain regarding individuals (“personal information”) in connection with your access, purchase, rental or use of all of the properties owned by the Company (“Properties”) and services, websites and applications offered by the Company (“Services”).
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not access, purchase, rental or use our Services or Properties or provide any information in connection with them. By accessing, purchasing, renting or using our Services or Properties or providing any information in connection with them, you agree to this Privacy Statement. You also expressly consent to the processing of your personal information according to this Privacy Statement.
California residents may access the Company’s Privacy Notice for California residents at https://eenhoorn.com/ccpa.
Information Collected by the Company
In connection with the Services and Properties, the Company may collect information about you, including but not limited to:
- contact information (e.g., name, company name, address, city, state and ZIP code, email address and telephone number).
- information provided or accessed in connection with our rental application including credit and criminal screening reports, rental history, social security number, driver license number, license plate number, vehicle identification number, date of birth, previous addresses, employment history and information, income and asset information.
- your device data and how you interact with the Company’s websites (e.g., IP address, browser type, and unique device identifier).
- details of any payment transactions you carry out through the Services or Properties.
This information may be collected directly from you when you provide it to us, or access, purchase, rent or use our Services or Properties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. Data we receive from other sources may be combined with the information you provide us, and may be used or shared for the following purposes stated below.
The Company’s Use of Information Collected
The personal information we collect may be used:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share personal information when you complete your rental application or ask a question about our Properties or Services, we will use that personal information to complete our application process or respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to pay your rental fees or purchase a management service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information for these purposes.
- To provide, offer, support, personalize, or develop our website, Properties, and Services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, Properties and Services, databases and other technology assets.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development to develop and improve our website, and related services.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We will not sell, share or rent the information gathered from the Services or Properties to others in ways that are different from what is disclosed in this Privacy Statement. Personal information is only used for the purposes set forth above and for no other purposes.
The Company’s Sharing of Information Collected (Categories and Purposes)
We may share your personal information in the following instances:
- with our affiliates or subsidiaries
- with service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business that that provide revenue management, resident screening, collections, leasing support, customer relationship management solutions and utility billing providers.
- with Software/IT service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- with banks and credit card processors to the extent necessary for the Company to deliver the Services or Properties.
- when we believe sharing is necessary to protect our rights, preserve safety, investigate fraud or other wrongdoing.
- when required by law, which includes complying with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to a government or regulatory request.
- in connection with the sale, transfer or financing of the Company’s business or its assets, including a bankruptcy proceeding or to our affiliates.
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing or collection purposes.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Apart from the categories and purposes listed above, the Company will not share your personal information with other third parties for their independent use without your permission.
We will use reasonable administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal information we retain and to help ensure that it is used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement unless longer retention is required by law or for auditing purposes.
Our websites may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to gather information about your interactions. This information may include demographic data, browser type, IP address, pages visited, activities conducted on the page, and the day and time of your visit. We do not currently honor “do not track” signals from a web site browser. Please refer to your computer browser help instructions for more information on cookies and other related technologies and how to manage their use. If you refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat the process if you use another computer or change browsers. If you refuse or delete cookies, some of the functionality of our websites could potentially be impaired. Please note that we use an analytics service, Google Analytics to gather information about our website visits. To learn more about Google Analytics, including opting out of Google Analytics, click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Pages of our websites may also contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages. We may use this information to provide a better website user experience, and tailor our marketing communications.
Our websites may contain links to other websites. The Company assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You expressly relieve the Company from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, or from the content of any third-party website.
Our websites do not target or knowingly collect any information from individuals under the age of 18.
You may request information from the Company regarding the personal information it collects from you and how it shares your personal information with third parties. We will endeavor to provide a copy of this information in a standardized format. You may make such a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 1-888-264-4145.
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com or calling us at 1-888-264-4145 where you can request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect or prevent us from servicing your lease or performing any other legal or contractual obligation.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Statement on this page with a notice that the Privacy Statement has been updated on our website home pages. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a prominent notice on our website home pages in addition to any legal requirements. The date the Privacy Statement was last revised is identified at the top of the page.